溫明璋 Ming-Chang (Ray) Wen
Originally from Tainan, Taiwan, I moved up to Taipei to go to National Taiwan University and to pursue a career in engineering and art. I have dabbled into many engineering professions including construction, mechanical, and computer science. Based on the fundamental engineering knowledge, I developed my taste in visual arts and devoted myself into the creation of it. Thus, I started my career of photography, film production, and computer graphic. Furthermore, I founded SHOO™, an advanced UVS (unmanned vehicle system) solution provider, and Toomba Films, a film production house, which are now providing services for government and enterprises in Taiwan. In short, I would say that I am an engineering knowledge-based artist who gravitates towards the intersection of technology and liberal arts.
– Head, SHOO™ Advanced UVS Solutions, 2014-Presenet.
– Director of Photography, Toomba Films, 2015-Presenet
– Freelance Cinematographer, 2012-2014.
– Research Intern, Ministry of Science and Technology, 2014
– Research Intern, National Applied Research Laboratories (NARLabs), 2013.
– Hardware Technician, iRepair Co., 2010-2012.
– M.S. Department of Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University, 2013-2015.
– B.S. Department of Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University, 2009-2013.